Saturday, October 24, 2015

Wrigley Fun!

Sometimes, I sew so much that I forget what I've done...the Creative Princess was wearing these tees recently and I smiled..because I really love them. They are fun, playful and colourful...everything a girl should be wearing (if you ask me!)

 You KNOW I love testing patterns! AND I'm always super excited when I get picked. It's not a foregone conclusion, there are lots of times I don't get picked and I don't apply for every pattern I see...just ones that I think will work for my crew here...

SO here it is Love Notions' Wrigley Raglan. Tami at Love Notions works really hard with her testers to make sure the fit is perfect. In fact, that's why I made 2 in the testing period this time around...there were some adjustments made and so I sewed up a second version to see how it worked on my girl.

 This pattern is another fun upcycling pattern. I seriously love that! I love that this was one of my mother's tees and now the Creative Princess can enjoy it...and let's be honest. It's appropriate for her age (she was almost 13 when I made it).


These next photos are from when after the adjustments were made. You can see, it's a little broader in the shoulders and the hood is a little roomier. This tee is from when we travelled to the Crayola Factory in PA about 8 years with my parents...it was my mom's shirt too!


She loves her new tees and so do I!

Enjoy!
Heather

No comments: