Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Bloomin' Shorts!

We really love testing for Suzanne at Winter Wear Designs so when she asked about this pattern the princess and I were pumped! As my fabric selection is decreasing, I have been getting a little more creative in my designs! We were thrilled with the outcome of these!!!

I was digging through my upcycling bin looking for fabric to test this pattern with when I came across this Winnie the Pooh shirt that's been hanging around in there for sometime...the pockets are optional but I knew the Creative Princess would want to try them out so I spent a little extra time working these out...


So that we could get just the right placement for that cupcake...mmm

It was fun to put these together and the Creative Princess loved them all summer long since we don't have a/c. They were perfect for pjs...BUT she also loves shorties like these for under her dresses! These are the Toute de Suite Bloomer Shorts...go check 'em out!

Enjoy!
Heather




No comments: