Thursday, April 30, 2015

Wonder Girl!

I don't know if have heard but the girls 'round here absolutely love Wonder Woman! So when Kymy at Everything Your Momma Made posted this pattern all I could see was Wonder Woman Pants! Say hello to the Freestyle Harem Pants! They have the option to be capris or shorts as well and are super cute as both of those!

I spent a serious amount of time on these and reverse appliquéd those stars on. I love the end result and so does the Creative Princess! They are a fun, comfortable pants that make a statement (but they don't have to!)

Pattern Specs:
Sizes: NB-18
Fabrics: knits
Difficulty: Confident Beginner


I totally love these pants! They are also available in ladies sizes in fact, EYMM goes from XS to 5X. Go check them out here!


xo
Heather

No comments: