Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Harry Potter Creative Bug Style!

We made a number of signs (I actually cut that witch out by hand!) This one was near the 'bar' where we served ButterBeer.
 Yes, I said ButterBeer. The kids loved it! Even without the whipped cream, it was a hit!
 These were well worth the money! The kids tried them, fed them to us and we all laughed SO hard! It was a lot of fun!
 We've got Snape, Bellatrix LaStrange, Harry, Hermoine and Fred or was it George?!
 This was a LOT of fun! I made a mini photo booth and we used it to take photos of our guests! The kids had a lot of fun with it!
 This was my favourite sign. A friend noticed it while driving by and HAD to tell me about it weeks later. I am not sure when my kids are going to outgrow my love for Halloween but this year sure was a hit!
Sorry this is coming to you SO late but I hope that you enjoyed it none the less!

Enjoy!
Heather

No comments: