Thursday, October 25, 2012

The Rainbow Connection! Camp 2012

Honestly? I think this was my favourite camp! I mean they were all fun but this one? Well, a few of the little people stole my heart (I <3 a="a" and="and" dance="dance" friday.="friday." friends="friends" her="her" kids="kids" michelle="michelle" new="new" on="on" p="p" parents="parents" planned="planned" presented="presented" really="really" routine="routine" she="she" showed="showed" stuff="stuff" taught="taught" the="the" to="to" us="us" with="with">

Anyway...everything was coming up rainbows all week! Even Simon knows the colour order for the rainbow and he is just 4! We made Rainbow Cupcakes! 
 Sidewalk Chalk in Rainbow Colours! This was fun but a little tedious...I loved it but it's not for everyone...
 We tried to make Rainbow Bubbles but it didn't work. At the end of the day when you can make these awesome Bubble Snakes you really don't need them to be rainbow...do you?
 Rainbow Popsicles! These were fun to make but the best part was unwrapping them to see the lovely popsicles inside!
 Rainbow Camp Jewelry! These were fun to make and a great accessory to go with our Rainbow Tie Dye Shirts!
 Rainbow Crayon Art! This was one of my favourite activities for sure! It was SO fun watching the kids organize their crayons and create their own art!
 Finally! We ended with Fireworks! A Dance Routine second to none choreographed by my staff to Katy Perry's Firework.
It was a great way to end a great summer full of fun camps! Until next year...

Enjoy!
Heather

No comments: