Wednesday, May 02, 2012

For the birds!

As Mother's Day is quickly approaching I thought it would be fun to do a number of crafts that the participants at Community Living could choose from to share with their moms...our first week we went with a bird theme...I need to get an action shot of my bird feeder but these are tea cup bird feeders that are setting.

Then we packed seed and gelatin into a form to make a hanging feeder. They will come out of the cupcake liners and you can hang them on a tree! 

These were simple to make...and I am hoping we'll be able to enjoy some bird watching soon with ours!
Finally a bird card to go with the feeders! These really caught the Creative Princess' eye...they were so fun and colourful!
Here is my feeder in the garden...we just have to wait for it to be discovered now!
Enjoy!
Heather

No comments: