Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Leave 'em wanting...S'more!

I surprised my group at Community Living with Homemade Marshmallows this week! I made them in advance and then we decorated and packaged them up together! Who doesn't love S'mores?

We dipped our marshmallows in melting chocolate and covered them with graham crackers, sprinkles and lots of Springtime colours!
Since I had S'mores on the brain...we did a coordinating scrapbook page. Scrapbooking seems to be a favourite among the group so we squeeze in extra days whenever we can!
Everyone coloured their fires and signs, embossed those 'mallows and put it all together!
My weekly visits to Community Living are always lively and fun! Everyone there is welcoming and excited to see what I bring in my basket week after week!

Enjoy!
Heather

No comments: