Monday, February 06, 2012

Decorate my life...

My cousin came and took photos of the kids for Mr. CB's birthday on a brisk November day...I promised her I would pay her but never quite got to it...but knowing her birthday was just around the corner I started planning a cake for her instead...

She is gorgeous, a lifeguard and super kind...her prom dress was a mermaid style dress...that dress became my inspiration along with Tina's Cakery Cake. So beautiful.
 I had a lot of fun making this cake...sweet and simple.
 And that was followed by the Pupcakes found here...these were requested by a friend who's son LOVES dogs! And because I am an antagonist...I sent her daughter home as a cat! I had a spare set of ears and tail hanging around and felt like sharing...what can I say?
I hope you all had a great weekend! I sure did!

Enjoy!
Heather

No comments: