Saturday, September 10, 2011

You can't always get what you want...

But sometimes you get lucky!!!

Princess was low on summer pjs...so I finally pulled out the fabric we bought to make her pjs...and I dug around (on the internet) until I found this tutorial. I wasn't sure if I could get it right but apparently I got lucky on that!
Then I used my recently purchased Lil Blue Boo Perfect Short Pattern (these shorts are only perfect for people with lovely legs, I think!)
We are currently in love with the whole idea of the Yoga Pant waistband! Princess has shorts and skirts with it and it's so comfy and doesn't go anywhere or get twisted!
You can see I did a ruffle finish on the shirt...I love doing that! And Princess loves it too! Now that fall has kicked in I am going to have to make her pants because she just loves these jammies so much!

Enjoy!
Heather

No comments: