Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Car Crazy!

I was asked to do a last minute cake for a little boy turning 3...having a boy that same age I immediately starting talking about Cars, Trucks and Dirt...you know?

We decided on a #3 Cake turned race track. Since the little guy doesn't prefer Fondant, I pulled out all the stops and made a buttercream cake for him (I MUST like him eh?) Whew!
 I enjoyed making this cake...it was during a pretty busy week but I was happy to pull it off in time for an early delivery and I hear the birthday boy was delighted!
This was a Vanilla cake with Banana Whipped Cream Filling (you just have to come up with this wild stuff and I do my best to make it happen!) The Buttercream also has some Banana Flavouring in it...

I hope you had a great day little guy!

Enjoy!
Heather

No comments: