Monday, July 04, 2011

Brownie Points

I have been running even later than usual this year...I don't know what happened to June but it was over so quickly! I was baking some treats to bring to our wonderful teachers and crossing guard on the last day of school...when I came up with a plan (finally!)
I had just taken these Brownies out of the oven when I thought...'is it too late to ask for Brownie Points?' Then I carried on with my day...went for a bike ride, hung out with Simon and got back to Brownies. Of course the second batch of Brownies weren't done in time to add to the first however, I stuck with my theme...
I made these cards on my Mac (so easy!), printed them and inside said 'Is it too late to ask for Brownie points) and attached were my plates full of brownies. Whew! We made it just in time for the end of the day (just!)
Both kids absolutely loved their teachers this year...Sarah is really coming out of her shell. And developing a sense of humour! It is delightful!
Sean is adjusting to the rigours of school...I hope Simon has the same teacher for grade 1...she is delightful!

Have a great summer everyone!
Enjoy!
Heather

1 comment:

Ann Marie Arnott, Owner/Designer, Little Bull Designs said...

Liam loved Mr. Chuchman this year too! Considers him one of his favs. He's hoping he gets him next year too... and secretly I am too b/c he had such a positive influence on Liam :)