Friday, July 01, 2011

The Pot of Gold

After the Art Party we had here...that same little girl had another celebration at home with her family. Her mother and I quickly decided on a design and I suggested something a little extra special...

Our youngest Creative Being took these photos (just a few weeks short of 3) when I asked him to get my camera out of my purse, he took it upon himself to do the photography work!
Those 6 bowls were the cake batter...which we then turned into this...
After it was all torted, layered and sculpted it then became this...
I can't tell you how happy it made me to put this cake together...and I don't know a little girl who would have loved it more...(except maybe my own!)
Happy Birthday Olivia!

Enjoy!
Heather

PS I hope you are successful in your plans to return next year because it was a lot of fun having you here! ;)

No comments: