Tuesday, May 17, 2011

So Glad We Made It!


I am so pleased to tell you that the major bits of our renovation are complete! It's been a long road getting from there to here...

There is so much to see...I made the blinds myself with fabric purchased at Tonic Living, all the goodies were baked in my new kitchen! There were Cinnamon Roll Cupcakes, Lemon Cupcakes, Mocha Cupcakes, Mini Oreo Cheesecakes (I think these were the favourite!), Oatmeal Nutmeg Scones, Buttertart Muffins and Almond Poppyseed Muffins. Yum!
This is me with a representative with Community Care...we filled 2 baskets with donated toys! Fantastic! I will drop those off later this week for them to share with children in need in our area.We had more than 50 people join us for the event...we talked, enjoyed treats and did crafts! Everyone loved the Shrink Art! That is Grama CB sitting at the table with all of the kids. We couldn't have done it without her!
Our special guests, The Acts of Sweetness Team! These ladies were so lovely, we are so happy they could join us for such a sweet occasion!
Little Miss CB took this photo...

Peace out ladies!

Enjoy!
Heather



No comments: