Thursday, May 19, 2011

Peanut, peanut butter!

Let's start with chocolate...mmmm chocolate!

I have had trouble with white spots showing up on my chocolate so I tempered my chocolate this time...I am no expert so I used a tutorial. It wasn't terribly difficult, check it out.
Then I brushed my chocolate into my mini-muffin cups. I used silicone because it makes it easier to pop out later. I recommend doing this step at least twice (let set and apply another coat). I didn't and my cups were delicate...and the ratio was off (for me at least).
Here is the fun part! Mix 1 cup of peanut butter with 1/2 cup icing sugar and 1 tsp of vanilla (I totally used my mixer but if you are looking for an arm workout...) I used a large tip and icing bag to fill up my mini-cups...Heat up your chocolate and cover!
Put in refrigerator to set and...

Enjoy!
Heather

No comments: