Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Sunny Days, lifting those clouds away...

We were recently buying paint when my 2.5 year old son saw that there is a Sesame Street Paint Colour Book. Yep, it's true. They are selling paint to 2 year olds now. He insisted on bringing it home and then he had me read it to him. Seriously. There were little descriptions of each of the characters so at least there was something to work with.

This opened the door for me to ask him who his favourite Sesame Street Character was and he replied by finding Elmo and pointing him out (he doesn't talk a lot). Then we discovered that our middle child who is 5.5 also likes Elmo best. Our oldest? She loves Abby Cadabby and Zoe ('cause they're girls!) I have been a long time Elmo fan myself...I'm not so sure about the whole Elmo's World thing but I think he's pretty cute.

So when I was asked to do a couple of Elmo cakes for a friend, I was all over that!
Who doesn't love Elmo?

Enjoy!
Heather

2 comments:

Boston, Kati, Katelyn, Canon, and Temperance said...

those are amazing! i love how real the fur looks.

Anonymous said...

How did you end up making them