Wednesday, December 01, 2010

The Little Mermaid...

I always get excited when someone comes up with a theme we haven't done before...and I have to say, if I had red hair like this little one I would totally consider myself Ariel. Hands down.
We started off with cupcakes and then had a quick lunch. Then it was time for Shrink Art!
I didn't have much time for photos...we were busy! We decorated our cupcakes...
And sang Happy Birthday!
We also decorated some mini-scrapbooks. There were some really fun ideas floating around the table.
The birthday girl started to write a story about a brown-haired mermaid...I was happy for a little brunette appreciation (brunettes are often forgotten in fairy tales)!

It was a great afternoon! I had fun and so did my newest helper.

Enjoy!
Heather

No comments: