Sunday, December 12, 2010

Corporate Christmas!

I feel like I just can't catch up lately! There is so much to do with Christmas just around the corner and I am posting photos from last week still on both Facebook and here! I am not sure where all of my time is going these days (could be the daily trips out to do errands and shopping...nah!)

I met up with a really great group celebrating the holidays together last week! They wanted to do something fun together so I was invited out to help them get into the Holiday Spirit!
There were so many variations on the Snowman Pouch, it was really fun to watch them have fun with the punches!
This is a gift card holder...
And a gift tag...isn't he cute???
Here are my samples...one of my Creative Kids felt the need to accent Rudolph with some tears and a mouth...guess he wasn't having a good day?

It was a lot of fun and there are lots of things I can do with corporate groups including cards, hostess gifts (soap, bath bombs, flavoured sugars)...the possibilities are endless!

Enjoy!
Heather

No comments: