Friday, October 08, 2010

Fashion Camp - Diva Dish #1

Well, I have too many photos and fun things to share from today's Fashion Forward camp to fit it all into one post...so I am going to start with the second project of the day...so this is where I will begin...not so long ago this one had a party in this very same studio! Now here she is living it up as a Fashion Forward Diva!We started off by making tanks and tees inspired by Lil Blue Boo's tutorial found here. I just love the thought and effort the girls all put into these shirts to make them theirs...everyone's was different...
This friend started a trend...she asked me for the Drama Queen words and soon everyone was using them! Well, there was an exception or two...you might see more later...
For now here are the lovely ladies in their shirts and many of them are wearing ponytail holders or barrettes that we made today as well!
On that note, have a fabulous Thanksgiving everyone!

Edited to add: I forgot to mention...since I do not have stencils, we made our own by cutting glossy paper out on the Cricut into the desired shapes.

Enjoy!
Heather

2 comments:

Twins Squared said...

These are so great! You keep me adding things to my to do list. :) Happy Thanksgiving!

Heather said...

Well, this was just our first activity! Just wait till you see what else we did!