Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Mini-Chef Sundays

Sometimes, when I take pause and see all the photos that I take and then I think about the ones that I don't take...my goodness...it is quite overwhelming. Several months ago, we started using a chore chart. Included on the chart is Sunday night cooking...the kids alternate Sundays where they pick a recipe and we work together on it.

It's incredible because, it's fun! We all enjoy it! Sean sings, Sarah and I were doing squats while making meatballs (her pants were falling down while we were rolling meatballs)...sometimes, I just can't get over the entertainment that goes on here!

Anyway, this is Sarah making supper a few weeks ago...
Here she is doing some assembly work...
Look at this personalized taco dip with Scoops Chips...
We have had some pretty fantastic meals prepared by our mini-chefs...spaghetti and meatballs, mac and cheese (not from a box), panzarottis and pizza from scratch...it's all good. It's a little extra effort and it takes a little bit longer but it's definitely worth it...

Enjoy!
Heather

No comments: