Saturday, September 18, 2010

And the Winner is...

Sorry it took me a bit to post this on my blog but I have been trying to figure out how to do a Screen Print on my Mac...I love my Mac but I'm still learning my way around here!

SO, it is number 5! That means that Jennifer Kozak-Gray won! Jennifer is SO excited! Here is what she had to say...
Jennifer Kozak Gray I am so excited! Thank you Heather & Erin for having this wonderful contest. My daughter & I can't wait to get baking=)
Yes, she did write out her own name...So, Jennifer has sent me her address and I will ship the cookbook out on Monday...for the rest of you guys...
Go buy this totally fabulous cookbook!!!

http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/books/Happy-Baker-Daters-Guide-Emotional-Bolger-Hervey-Peic/9780981189307-item.html

(If you count out 3 for Jeannie and 3 for Jennifer on the original blog post as they are both fans of Creative Bug on Facebook and The Happy Baker. I added all of those who entered through Facebook to the bottom of the list creating a total of 45 entrants).

Enjoy your cookbook Jennifer!
Heather


No comments: