Sunday, August 15, 2010

Time keeps on slippin...

I can't believe we are half-way through August already! Today is Sarah's birthday! I don't have the cake altogether yet...you will have to wait for that but for now here are a few more photos from the last week...

Here is my hedgehog from cake school...this is before I finished him up...
And we did some Christmas inlay work...one of the students is Christmas Crazy...I promise you it isn't me but there was some Christmas stuff going on for sure last week!
This is a snippet of Sean's artwork for his bedroom...remember Sarah's artwork? He and I were working on it yesterday...we hope to finish up this week!
Finally a peak at Sarah's Cake...we painted the butterflies and learned a bit about piping during our week at cake school so I am hoping to put my learnings into practice!
Enjoy!
Heather

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Heather,

Where are you going to Cake School? Looks like you have been learning a lot of new techniques. The frills in your previous post look amazing.

When you have some photos of the cake complete I would love to see photos of it on our page http://facebook.com/redpathsugar

Janet

Heather said...

Hello Janet!

I went to www.klarajohnsons.com in Cambridge for the week of cake decorating! I love the ruffles too! I have the pictures of the finished cake all loaded up I just haven't had a chance to post them yet...I will be sure to share them!

Thank you!
Heather