Monday, August 23, 2010

My Blessings...

This is my last post of photos from the Big Birthday Bash, I promise! But there were a few things that I wanted to share with you...and while I am doing some shameless self-promotion...did you all vote for me??? You can help me win a chance to see THE Cake Boss LIVE in Toronto!!! So become a fan of Redpath Sugar on Facebook and then leave a comment for my Pink Lemonade Cake Recipe. Please!!!!

Here I am with the love of my life...we haven't had photos take of the two of us since we were first married...so here we are!
There were some beautiful photos to choose from thanks to Stacy at Stacy's Creations Photography but I just love this one and how she made my apron pop!
...and this one of Sean is just delectable (if you ask me!)
Finally...the big #3! How could you not love that boy???
Can you believe this one? It's the last one, I promise...
If only they were that sweet all the time!!!

Enjoy!
Heather

No comments: