Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Cake Boss Mania!

Well, this is it...there only hours left in the Cake Boss contest at Redpath's Facebook page! I have been campaign this one hard! I am very close...just about 60 votes behind...it would only take 30 more people to close the gap...SO, if you have time...and you want to help a cake girl go see Cake Boss LIVE please take a moment and vote!

Voting closes at midnight EST tonight!

REMEMBER: you get 2 votes - one comment and one 'like' on my post

Step 1
Become a fan of Redpath Sugar on Facebook
Step 2
Go to my cake...please leave a comment and 'like' my post!!! http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=6962333&o=all&op=1&view=all&subj=102228204484&id=697906146

Please enjoy some photos from when we made the cake for the contest...Simon was a big help for sure!


Enjoy!
Heather

No comments: