Friday, August 20, 2010

Another year older...

Yep, it's that time...time for our Big Birthday Bash!
After much deliberation and waffling, we decided to go with a Very Hungry Caterpillar theme for this years Big Birthday Bash (this covers all 3 of our children). So here goes...
The theme is nothing without the book...Eric Carle was onto something for sure! I made the older kids 4+ the bookmarks you see hanging around the table and the younger ones got the actual book.A friend of mine made me these fantastic labels...you can find more of her work on Facebook or on Zazzle. I love her Allergy T-shirts...I will be ordering the lactose intolerant ones for our boys soon!
We played a little pin the caterpillar on the apple...the caterpillars were made by Little Bull as well but I made the apple with the help of my Cricut.And finally, the cake...errr, cupcakes!
The weather was a little funny but we managed to enjoy most of the party outside. All of the photos in the post were taken by Stacy's Creations Photography. You should totally become a fan of hers on Facebook (tell her I sent you!) she does some amazing work and it's fun to watch all the wedding photos and baby photos pop up in your feed!

Enjoy!
Heather


No comments: