Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Three Little Words...

Whew! I have been so busy lately! So many blog posts to catch up on! Maybe after this one you will get a day off...but then again, maybe not! ;)

I am was so happy to get a note from the Mom who asked for all of the Unicorn goodies telling me that Megan...a girl who I love even though I have never met (she likes surprise parties, fairies and unicorns...this girl is fabulous in my books!) had a fabulous party last weekend. So now it is time for three little words to be shared...
They are simple but effective words...
and important words too...
And thank you to you, all of my readers, my fans, my clients, my friends. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't be here. Creative Bug is having a fabulous year so far! This is one for the record books! We are building and growing and having fun! I am so very lucky and so very blessed.

Thanks so much.
Enjoy!
Heather

1 comment:

Thai said...

Hi,

I am very interested in the unicorn design! Do you make these to sell? If not, would you consider sharing your methods?