Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Shiver me timbers!!!

We went out and found us some treasure yesterday! It started with this very appropriate birthday card...
My DH wholeheartedly agreed that the caption was absolutely appropriate for both myself and the person the card is from! Thanks so much...you made me laugh! xo

Then we were off to do some Antiquing (DH now works Tues to Sat but since it was a long weekend he got Tues off as well...) We found this fabulous rustic chest for the boys' room...now they will have their own treasure box! There are hinges to change out and the handle needs to be changed but other than that, it's good to go!
We also found this mirror that totally co-ordinates with Princess' furniture so we will paint it and mount it above her built-in vanity (I know, she's spoiled eh?!)
Then there were these...locally grown, freshly picked strawberries! Yum! We ate a few on the way home but then waited till after supper to enjoy a little treat...
Simon's Strawberry Shortcake was downsized a little (ours were loaded with berries!) We enjoyed the berries on freshly made lemon poppy seed biscuits.
All-in-all, I'd have to say that life is good!

Enjoy!
Heather

No comments: