Sunday, April 25, 2010

A Ladybug Tea Party!

Wow! When I got the call for this party I was over the moon! Just in case you didn't realize I do kind of like Ladybugs so when Kimberlyn requested that her party be a Ladybug Tea Party I was delighted! I love it when kids dream up themes to suit their fancies (and mine!)

I spent a lot of time thinking about what you need to have a proper tea party...
Mugs...for the tea...
and a purse to carry your goodies to the tea in...
a ladybug purse, of course!
I loved the purse with the eyes so close I just had to share it!Ahhh and sweets of course! You cannot have a proper tea without sweets so we made ladybug cupcakes!
I hope you had a fantastic birthday Kimberlyn! I really enjoyed having you and your friends to my workshop. Oh and I didn't get any photos but each girl went home with a packet of Bubble Gum Tea! Sweet eh?

Enjoy!
Heather

No comments: