Thursday, November 26, 2009

It's almost Christmas Time...

The time of the year, that's so full of cheer
Yes it's almost Christmas time and I'm glad that it's finally here!

Anyone know that one? I haven't heard it in years...it's very nostalgic for me. That and Silver Bells and The Little Drummer Boy and...and...and...

I was in Grade 1/2 the other day...making some Christmas treats, making some happy kids...
Look at these babies! Some of the girls were calling these ornaments mistletoe...the boys didn't like that!!! No way, na uh! Hehe!

A good friend of mine with his Rudolph card...aren't they the sweetest?
I left the school with;
  • a bin of leftovers
  • a sore throat
  • a rumbly tumbly
  • a warmed spirit...after receiving hugs from a number of my friends.
Thank you Grade 1/2 for having me visit! It was fun!!!

Enjoy!
Heather
xo

No comments: