Thursday, October 22, 2009

I believe in second chances...

...and you should too! A young woman I know sure does...and she didn't want her love to weight another year to celebrate his birthday. So, she called their friends, invited them over and then she called me...the neighbourhood 'cake lady'.

And asked for something special for her someone special...
We looked at a number of cakes but none of them were just right...so then she went on my description...she said 'do it'.
So I created a workout bench and weights for her weight lifting boyfriend. Everything is edible except the silver bar, it is a cake support.The bench is Black Forest Cake with Sweet Dark Cherry Filling and the dumbbells are yellow cake with chocolate filling. Yum!

Hope you had a great day Steve!

Enjoy!
Heather

No comments: