Friday, August 14, 2009

Celebrate Life...

When God closes a door, a window opens...

We have spent this week remembering Martin's Granddad. Our childrens' Great Granddad. We didn't see him a lot but with his recent death the kids have had so many questions so we figured who better to answer them and spend some time with us but our minister.

So we ate together, we prayed together and we lit candles together...

Sarah and Sean each made a candle to light and I made one for Simon so they would each have a memento by which to remember him. God Bless.

And here is our window...I have spent the last few weeks trying to catch up...I am still miles behind but I am sure you know what I mean! Anyway, I am proud to say they are up...
We have a complete set of hand and footprints. Simon's are 2 months later than Sarah and Sean's but they are there and you can't even tell! ;)

Finally, the ultimate representation of life...these invitations are for a friend of mine. She called me in a panic wanting something for her daughter's butterfly birthday party...
I spent some time getting the writing just right but I really wanted to have 'Flutter by for Jenna's' follow the curve of the wing. I wish I was doing the whole party! I love this stuff!
Well, the kiddies are quiet and I have some work to do so off I go!

Enjoy!
Heather

No comments: