Sunday, June 28, 2009

Better late than never!

I know Father's Day was last weekend but I seem to be about a week behind in posting these days! Anyway...the Sunday before Father's Day we had our Creative Kids workshop and had a great time creating these goodies...

A BBQ Card (there are orange flames just peaking out from behind the yellow), a meat rub and an apron for BBQ sauce and everyone decorated a bag to put it all in. Sarah did this one....I just love the gray hair with the very precise hairline there...spitting image of my DH I say! ;)
I also wanted to share with you some of the goodies we have been doing at birthday parties lately. I know I don't always get photos of the kids at work (what can I say, I'm busy!) Anyway, we have been doing lots of clipboards lately (I can do a clipboard for any theme!), we made shrinky dink pencil charms and decorated our own loot bags.

Well, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

Enjoy!
Heather

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Very Cute! I love the grey. Sarah is so very creative, just like her mommy!