Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Back to work blues...

I don't often post about what is going on in our home these days as I am quite busy with all of my projects and my work. Not quite busy enough though...so, when my extended leave was refused I had to accept going back to work...sad, I know.

Just look at these faces I won't even see in the mornings...


Aren't they beautiful? I sure do love them...DH isn't included as he and I will commute together. It will be the most time we have spent together since he went back to work last year. I miss him too...

Our fridge burnt out over the weekend while we were away...ever notice how milk kept in a cooler just doesn't last as long? Well, this morning the milk went bad so what to do for breakfast...make muffins of course! Chocolate Banana Muffins that is...do you think the nanny will do that for my babies?
I have so much to be thankful for and I have had a wonderful year off but boy am I ever sad to be leaving my babies!

Enjoy!
Heather

No comments: