Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Well, we made these truffles last Sunday for Mother's Day Creative Kids...I know you have already seen the photo but considering the number I have eaten I figure you can drool over them again! We also made a few other goodies...it was sweet!
Next on the list was something to remember our tots and their abilities by...I had fun designing these (yes, I truly can take the credit for these puppies...) We made a book as well as 4 coordinating cards. This way Mums can give away the cards but still have the book to refer to.
Finally, I packed up a bag to share with my favourite newspaper editor (sorry guys if there are any other local editors reading this blog please own up and I will bring you a bag of something yummy right away!) I want to keep everyone happy...there was a great article done about Creative Bug back in January so this was a bit late getting there but I did make it...
I didn't actually give him the greeting card...but I thought it might be sweet to include it in the photo (sorry for the shameless pun).

Happy Mother's Day!

Enjoy!
Heather

No comments: