Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A Fairy Nice Amendment

So, do you remember these invitations? I had such a good time designing them and then creating them. In fact, I enjoy making all of my invitations and other goodies. It can be very relaxing for me.Unfortunately, the party date does not seem to be working out so, I was asked by the hostess to create a simple amendment changing the date...now, simple is quite challenging for me so I took some time to think about it and here is what I came up with...

I have to admit, I really enjoyed doing these up as well. I really struggled with not doing more just keeping them as simple as this and managed to muddle through! I used paper that coordinates with the paper on the full invitation but made these more of a postcard style as was requested by the hostess.Well, I hope that things work out better this time...

Enjoy!
Heather

No comments: