Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Baby oh baby!

Well, I don't know what to say...in classic Heather style I made this 6x6 album with half of a Simply Scrappin' Kit for a dear friend's baby and this is the only photo I have of it! I actually bound it with my Bind it All and decorated a cover for her but it's gone to get filled with photos of her beautiful baby...

What can I say? Rest assured you can make a nice 6x6 album with half of a kit!

We had some out-of-province company arrive at our doorstep yesterday...it doesn't happen often but it is always nice when friends pop in...here is Brenda loving Sean & Simon...what can I say...no one would sit still for this one!
Brenda's ride to her next destination came by way of her daughter-in-law and her 2 granddaughters...so Sean decided to share his painting expertise with everyone (he couldn't look at the camera as he was working on a particular technique here).
Here is Lauren trying on a paintbrush for size. She had a great time painting!
Enjoy!
Heather

No comments: