Sunday, January 04, 2009

Give a plate, get a plate...

My girlfriend told me about a plate that she had picked up at Hallmark to share with a couple of her colleagues and well, I couldn't help myself...I just HAD to have one...so, I went to Hallmark and bought the last one they had...
I loaded it up with goodies and packaged it all up nicely (sorry forgot to take photos of my fine wrapping job!)

Meanwhile I have had my eye on this plate for sometime...it has been calling me from the window of a local florist. So, I bought it for Amy for Christmas (any excuse right?)

Well, it would seem that sometimes they do listen because my husband (not knowing that I had bought the plate for Amy) bought one for me for Christmas. In the last week, this plate has met Dorie's Sticky Buns, Hot Appetizers on New Year's Eve and a whole lot of love!!!

Sweet!

Enjoy!
Heather

1 comment:

Jacque said...

Mmmm, I like the one loaded down with holiday treats best, lol.

No, not really, they're both adorable. Congrats on your new presents.