Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Decking the Halls

It has taken having children for me to start enjoying the Christmas Season again and I think my husband would agree with that...it always seemed like a lot of excitement and then it all ended so abruptly. So, we try to focus as much as we can on the meaning of the season...

With our new (well, old house) it's a delight to decorate...we managed to find these beautiful stocking holders from Pier 1 Imports...
And I picked up some bigger ones for in front of the fireplace and a sleigh so they didn't look too lonely!

And I have been hard at work outside too...I finally changed my wisteria vines from fall to Winter...I am quite terrified of heights and do not like ladders one bit!!! So it is a stretch for me to change this over with the seasons!


I found some fabulous window basket and urn inserts at a local greenhouse to complete our curbside appeal...aren't they delightful?

Now the kids keep asking for a tree and more decorations...we are trying to ease our way in...I am sure that more decorations are just around the corner though!!!

Enjoy!
Heather

No comments: