Tuesday, November 18, 2008

TWD Rewind - Chocolate Chocolate Cupcakes

I feel like my blog note about Simon's Baptism was a little weak on Sunday so I just wanted to add another photo...it was a wonderful service. One of the great parts was that Sarah & Sean were invited to help out during various parts. Here you can see Sarah, Sean and Monique (Simon's Godparents' daughter) pouring the water for the baptism.

The kids all really enjoyed being involved...
Now, here is a better shot of the actual cupcakes I made for the baptism. Martin's colleagues should be enjoying them today...the chocolate ones are the Chocolate Chocolate Cupcakes from TWD a few weeks ago. I would have to agree with many of the posts that I read...they are a bit dry. I baked them for less than the suggested time and still found them on the dry side.
Be sure to check out the other TWD'ers who made Isabelle of Les gourmandises d’Isa's selection of Arborio Rice Pudding, White, Black (Or Both) on pages 412 and 413. Maybe I can get next week's selection of Thanksgiving Twofer Pie* made but we'll have to wait and see as things are looking pretty crazy over the next week! I will definitely have a rewind for you again next week though!

Enjoy!
Heather

No comments: