Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Trinity Card Night

I cannot even describe how busy the last week has been for me...I was asked to run a Christmas Card Class as a benefit for our church and of course last night was the only night we could agree upon...of course, today is my husband's birthday so...well, there is no rest for the wicked as they say!!!

I was delighted to run the class and I hope the ladies all had fun even with my craziness! I brought along Simon, our 4.5 month old baby and he kept my hands full!!!

We made this sweet sour cream pouch using SU! DP, ribbon, inks, stamps and cardstock. Isn't it delightful? We filled it up with kisses and had a great time using my mini-crimper!!! It's so fun...my mother finds the best stuff at the dollar store!!!

I wanted to do something a little different and keep it simple so we created this lovely ribbon tree using Michaels' ribbons, and some gold wrapping paper my hubby saved for me (he's becoming as crazy as I am!!)

Everyone just loved my little rudolph card! Here he is...it was so fun watching the ladies use all different DPs and create their own rendition of this card...it was delightful!!! Papers, ink, ribbon, glitter and stamps are all SU! I used my Cricut to cut the card and reindeer and punches for the circle and scalloped circle.

Last but certainly not least was my gift card holder card. Now, this is the one that I made a mistake with...I forgot my 'Sparkle' Stamp at home but the ladies took it quite well as we subbed another stamp in. Again all supplies used in the making of this one are SU! The white part is a folded envelope so that you can slip a gift card inside for that special someone.


Well, I need to get back to my kitchen as it is DH's birthday and there is some BIG clean-up to do! I am looking forward to sharing some of our fab celebration with you soon!

Enjoy!
Heather

No comments: