Monday, October 20, 2008

Pencil Lines Sketch #99

I can't believe that Pencil Lines is already on Sketch #109 and here I am posting for Sketch #99...I have been working on this layout for Sarah for 8 weeks now! For some reason I was having a block with this one but it finally cleared yesterday and not only did I finish Sarah's page but I also managed to crank one out for Sean!

Sarah's Page uses all retired SU! papers, the Pretties Kit and my Cricut (I don't know what I would do without it!) The text is Jasmin and the scallop green is from Accent Essentials (love that cartridge!) The ribbon and rub-ons are also retired (what can I say I am trying to clear out some of my stash so I can buy some new papers!


Sean's page was also done with retired SU! Papers and ribbon I used the Cuttin' Up Cartridge for his title and did the rest of the cutting free-hand. I can't wait to get these pages up on my wall but I have Hallowe'en Layouts up for now...

Of course I should do Simon as well but I didn't start Scrapbooking Sarah & Sean until they were older so why shouldn't Simon be behind too!

Enjoy!
Heather

No comments: