Wednesday, June 18, 2008

There's no business like Snow Business!


I know, I know...winter is long over maybe the hot weather we had last week drove me to the snow layout...who knows!!! They are great photos though and they are even fairly current! This layout was inspired by Layout #88 on Pencil Lines. If you are looking for inspiration this is a great page to find it!!! I really enjoy trying to complete a layout every week with their layouts.

Have I mentioned how much I love my Cricut? I love being able to create customized titles to fit my pages with my co-ordinating papers!!! It's just too fun! This week I managed to pull together a second page so that these can go in Sarah's Scrapbook when I am done displaying them. Is it odd to to put up Snowman pages in June? Oh well!

Supplies used include; Soft Sky, Blue Bayou and Basic Black Cardstock, Wintergreen Designer Paper, Dazzling Diamonds, Chunky Sparkles all by Stampin' Up!

Enjoy!
Heather

No comments: