Sunday, June 29, 2008

School's Out for Summer!!!

It would seem that I am a little behind on this one but with each passing week everything is taking me longer to get to!!! Thank goodness I have such a great husband to rely on as we head into my last few weeks of pregnancy!

Sarah's last day of school was on Tuesday last week and we put together little stationary packages for her Teacher and the Educational Assistant in her class (Sarah likes to make sure that everyone is treated equally!) These were cute and quick to put together (thank goodness as I made them the morning of her last day of school!!!)

I used my Doodle Alphabet (SU! Retired) to stamp the initials of each of the fine ladies, punched that out with my 1 1/4" SU! Punch, Punched a 1 3/8" Circle and mounted the initial on that. I used Purely Pomegranite, Close to Cocoa and some SU! Designer Paper I had on hand. We sealed the deal with Purely Pomegranite Stitched Gingham Ribbon (it won't be around much longer!) and voila! A gift that I hope the teachers will enjoy using!


Sarah insisted that we make variations on the 2 folders so here they are. Each folder has personalized note cards along with co-ordinating envelopes inside.

Enjoy!
Heather

No comments: