Saturday, March 01, 2008

Scrappin' Saturday!

I started this layout some time ago and got stumped as I couldn't find a 'Boy' paper that made me happy for this layout. So, instead of using Designer Papers, I used 'By Land' (retired SU!) to create a background paper and a few accents. I then lightly sanded the Brilliant Blue paper to take the 'new' look away from it and used some of my Evergreen DP paper along with Kraft Cardstock to complete the title on my Cricut with the Plaintin Cartridge.

I may be a little behind but hey, Happy 1st Birthday Sean (he's 3 now...) The layout for this one came from Pencil Lines (yes, I love that website!)













Supplies Used;
Stamps: By Land, Everyday Flexible Phrases
Ink: Real Red, Not Quite Navy, Glorious Green, Basic Black
Paper: Basic Black, Bashful Blue, Brilliant Blue, Winter Green DP, Kraft, Whisper White
Accessories: Pewter HodgePodge Hardware, Twill, Zig Painty Pen

Enjoy!
Heather

No comments: