Saturday, March 08, 2008

More of the same...with a twist!

Well, I can't believe I am saying this but I am REALLY missing my photo editor on my old computer! This computer does not have a user friendly option that I can find so my cropping has become a bit of a disaster!

Here are 2 layouts you have already seen with pictures of Sean and some variations in paper and embellishments. It is so nice to be getting some scrapbooking done! What a treat!

Here is Sean in Port Dalhousie;

Supplies;
Paper: Primary Colours Simply Scrapping Kit was used for most of the paper and embellishments, Basic Black
Accessories: Silver Zig Painty Pen

Now here are my favourites shots of Sean in Balls Falls...he can be such a ham!

Supplies;
Paper: Pallet Pack, Primary Colours Simply Scrappin', Basic Black
Accessories: Silver Zig Painty Pen

These layouts are pretty simple but that's what is helping me catch up!

Enjoy!
Heather

No comments: