Monday, February 18, 2008

Feelin' Pouchy?

The kids were a little crazy this morning...it's a long rainy weekend so I think they are starting to feel cooped up! So we started the morning off with this super easy Envelope Pouch...


They loved doing it and then they ran off to show Daddy and I managed to get a quiet moment to myself so I created this Double Pouch...it's really cute and simple to make!

My version used;
Stamps: Embrace Life
Ink: Black Stazon
Accessories: Watercolour Crayons (Taken with Teal & Yoyo Yellow), Rhinestone Brad, Ribbon (DH saved it from a gift he recieved from his colleagues!)

Then while they were off playing I managed to squeeze in this Double Pouch I found the directions for on Amanda's Blog. It's not as hard as it looks and is really cute for dropping packaged treats into for someone special!


Supplies;
Stamps: Embrace Life
Ink: Black Stazon
Accessories: Rhinestone Brad, Watercolour Crayons (Pixie Pink & Yoyo Yellow), Retired SU! DP, Chocolate Chip 5/8" Ribbon

Enjoy!
Heather

No comments: