Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Gift Card Class

Well, I had my first Creative Adults Card Class tonight...I am hoping to offer a monthly techniques class in the new year for the same group of ladies...they made my day today! I hope I made theirs with these cards!!!

The first card we did had some *BLING* to it! It had vellum, sparkles and a rhinestone brad! Such fun! The large snowflake was created using the small and large Tag Punches...I will try to put together a tutorial this weekend. I do love this card! The bottom flap is secured so that a gift card or certificate can be placed inside the card.


Supplies;
Paper: Wintergreen, Glossy White, Winter White, Vellum
Accessories: Large & Small Tag Punches, Snowblossom Punch, Rhinestone Brad, Chocolate Chip 5/8" Grosgrain, Corner Rounder Punch

I think this one is SUPER sweet! Thank you JanTink for the great Blossom inspiration! Of course I added my own special flair but I do love her work! Thank you for your inspiration Jan!!!
Supplies;
Stamps: Priceless
Ink: Old Olive
Paper: Purely Pomegranite, Wild Wasabie, Apricot Appeal, Cutie Pie Designer Paper
Accessories: Apricot Appeal Grosgrain Ribbon, SU! Buttons, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Packing Tape

This is the sedate card of the bunch...the ladies loved it as much as the others though! Cambria Turnbow has a great tutorial on how to make this giftcard holder...it's not for the folding impaired but is so fun! It looks really great when the opposite sides of the designer paper contrast!

Supplies;
Stamps: A Tree for All Seasons, Warm Words, Snow Burst
Ink: Soft Sky, Blue Bayou, Basic Black
Paper: Wintergreen, Soft Sky, Blue Bayou, Whisper White
Accessories: Blue Bayou Stitched Grosgrain, Slot Punch, Scallop Punch, Circle Punch, Round Tab Punch

Enjoy!
Heather

No comments: