Friday, October 05, 2007

Scaredy Cat!

I know I have neglected you this week but things were pretty crazy! I had some catching up on family fun to do! So, I had a beautifully quiet afternoon of working at home (DH took the kids out since it was a PD Day) and I managed to multitask and complete Beate's Sketch Challenge early this weekend! I am so pleased! And the kids are looking forward to making a couple more to use for invitations for our upcoming Hallowe'en Party!


Supplies;
Stamps: Haunting Hallowe'en
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Creepy Crawly, Basic Black, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Circle cutter, Ticket Punch, Circle Punch, Scallop Punch, Markers, Aqua Painters, Stampin' Pastels, Hodgepodge Hardware, Gold and Black Markers
Techniques: Paper Piecing and Paper Piercing
Enjoy!
Heather

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute Halloween card!

Andrea, said...

Fantastic card, that cat is so cute

Shannon McGann said...

This is so cute! I love the paper combination, and the cat is adorable!

Latisha said...

doesn't she have the best sketches, great card