Wednesday, September 19, 2007

My Inspired Garden

All of your responses have been quite motivating to me! I just love the attention (who doesn't?) So, as a result, I have spent my evening stamping (well, creating really...)! You see I forgot to tell you, Mr Brown appeared at my doorstep this afternoon! So rather than share with you the actual products he brought, I thought I would share one of my creations instead (this was CASEd directly from the Stampin Up wrapper)!

So here it is...I know I have used this photo before but what can I say...there is nothing like a Mother's love! Anyway, this is another page for my upcoming calendar class on November 4th. Register now, space is limited!

Supplies Used;
Paper: Secret Garden SS
Accessories: Chocolate Chip, Scallop Punch

It's as simple as that! Ready to buy the kit yet?

Enjoy!
Heather

No comments: