Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Buttercup's First Day of School!

Well, today was a big day here...and it started out beautifully...

How excited is she? Now look...


Poor girl...she put on a big show for the teacher...but settled in after about 45mins in the class (we were only there for 1hr today!)

Onto stamping now...I figured I would lump a couple of challenges together today...so we have a sketch challenge and a colour challenge...it took me quite awhile but I am happy with the results in the end...I think! What do YOU think?

Supplies;
Stamps: Polka Dots & Petals
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Cameo Coral, Always Artichoke
Paper: Groovy Guava, Kraft, Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Accessories: Silver Brads, Chocolate Chip Ribbon, Ticket Corner Punch, Unigel Signo Gel Pen, Tab Punch, Prima Flowers

Enjoy!
Heather

No comments: