Thursday, July 12, 2007

Shhh...be very quiet it's Birthay Season!!

Well, I haven't had much time for blogging with all the packing and a bit of time for fun too...so I took a bunch of photos of what I have been working on to share with you while we are in transition...

So here goes, we just missed my Step-Father's Birthday and my Mother's is on the day that we move so we are celebrating both this weekend with some great cards and homemade frames...



Mom's card is a Cambria Turnbow Trifold done with the following items;
Stamps -
Paper - Whisper White, Elegant Eggplant and ...
Ink - Elegant Eggplant and Old Olive
Accessories - Marvy Giga Punch, slit punch and silver cord

©Stampin Up! 1990-2007


John's card is a little more fun-loving in the style of a gate card...

Here are the details;
Stamps: By Air
Ink: Bayou Blue, Sky Blue
Paper: Bayou Blue, Sky Blue and Whisper White
Accessories: Silver Brad

©Stampin Up! 1990-2007

I hope they enjoy the cards...we are looking forward to seeing them this weekend!

No comments: